Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If I was the Giants I Would....

Darren Woodson on The Herd discussing the impact of not having Plaxico Burress on the Giants. Woodson was discussing how Plaxico's size and dynamic abilities force teams into double teaming him and makes running the offense easier for everyone, which eventually lead to Cap'n Douche's General Management suggestions.

"The Giants have a ton of depth. If I was the Giants GM I would go to the Lions and get Calvin Johnson. " Cap'n Douche

"Hahahah, you're not getting Calvin Johnson." Woodson

"I'd offer them one of my 32 running backs." Cap'n Douche


The sad part is that he was completely serious about the Giants getting Johnson, as if there is any chance in the world of the Lions giving up their only good player. Grade A Analysis there.

No comments:

Post a Comment