Thursday, April 23, 2009

Drops are Overrated...

"Who cares if Braylon Edwards drops passes? Drops are overrated." Cap'n Douche

Umm, I bet the quarterback and coach care. The fans probably care too. The punter probably cares cause when Braylon Edwards drops a first down catch on 3rd and 8 then he has to come on the field.

He furthered his moronity by saying who cares if Kobe Bryant misses 5 out of 10 shots you still want him on your team. Umm, .500 from the field is pretty damn good so that statement made no sense whatsoever.

He then said who cares if Soriano makes errors or if Manny can't play left field. Probably the pitcher I'm guessing. Maybe his infield coach.

Just cause you're good at one thing, doesn't mean it's OK to suck at other things.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are from New York. I am from Boston. Let us come together in our absolute hatred of Colin Cowherd. My Lord, do I hate him. What a douche. Keep doing what you do.

    ReplyDelete